Thursday, 20 April 2017

Sahasaraa -Introduction



Hello peeps!

Welcome to SAHASARAA, a place where students can learn,explore and gather information on several courses and colleges available after schooling. I am Mrs.Shanmugapriya, a former biology teacher with three years of experience from a reputed school in Chennai. Resigned the job in 2014 due to some personal reasons and currently doing as a young and enthusiastic super mom (p.s- there much to know about me, will tell in my upcoming posts ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Most of the students after 12th std will start to worry about their future, education and career. They all know about their choice of course but do not have much clarity about the course and opportunities towards career. Then I thought to start this blog to be connected with my students always (I love to be with students).


Sahasaraa means “the new beginning,yup a beginning to all of us. It is actually more than a blog and like a career guidance centre created mainly for parents and students to know about the various streams of courses.And also I'd like to share some informations on competitive exams and its career opportunities.

I would like to thank two people who supported me a lot to start this blog. One is my bestie forever  Meena Nageswaran (who is a blogger with amazing talents)helped me a lot on this blog and other is my lovable husband Hari who always encouraged and supported me to do so.

Finally I like to thank my son and whole family,without their support it would not be possible:) Bye catch you all in my next post๐Ÿ˜„

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koilpillai School has left a new comment on your post "Sahasaraa -Introduction":

    Congrats shanmugapriya. Best wishes for your new venture. God give you the wisdom to guide and encourage the younger generation. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sir..because of all your blessings I am getting into next step..thank you so much for your support

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice info and good start da

    ReplyDelete